Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes for Roomba® s series
The Roomba® s Series Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes - now 30% wider* clean large areas efficiently and work together to help get floors thoroughly clean. One brush loosens and agitates dirt, and the other moves in the opposite direction to extract and pull it in. Compatible with Roomba s Series Robot Vacuums Only.
*Compared to Roomba® 600 Series
Roomba® s Series: How do I clean the multi-surface rubber brushes and replace the cleaning head module?
Inspect the Roomba® s Series multi-surface rubber brushes at least once a week, and twice if you own pets. Use the following procedure to regularly clean the multi-surface brushes.
Multi-Surface Rubber Brush Care
Replace the Cleaning Head Module
Place the robot vacuum upside down on a flat surface and locate the brush frame release tab on the right side of the cleaning head and press on the tab to lift up the latch.
- Remove the brushes from the robot and ensure hair and debris are removed.
- Remove the brush caps from the ends of the brushes.
- Remove any hair or debris that have collected beneath the caps.
Reinstall the brush caps.
Remove any hair or debris from the square and star pegs on the opposite side of the brushes.
Reinstall the brushes in the robot. Match the shape of the brush pegs with the shape of the brush icons in the cleaning head module.
- Remove the bin from the robot and clear any debris from the vacuum path.
What's in the box:
- 1 Set Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes