Roomba® Washable Bin for Roomba® e series and non Self-Emptying i series Robot Vacuums
- In Stock
- In Stock
With a washable dust bin, keeping your Roomba® robot vacuum clean has never been easier. Replacement washable bin for the Roomba® e series and non Self-Emptying i series Robot Vacuums. Simply rinse away dirt or debris left behind in the dust bin.
How do I clean the Roomba® e Series and i Series bin and filter?
Use the following procedure to regularly clean the Roomba® e Series and i Series Robot Vacuum Bin.
- Press the bin release button on the back of the robot to remove the bin. The bin release tab has a bin icon on it.
- Open the bin door to empty the bin. The bin door release button has a bin icon.
- Grasp the side of the filter to remove the filter from the left side of the bin.
- Shake off debris by tapping the filter against your trash container. Then, replace the filter..
- Note: Filters are not designed to be washed or to come in contact with liquid.
- Rinse out excess debris with warm water and allow the bin to dry. Ensure the bin is completely dry.
- Note: The bin is designed to be rinsed by hand only. It is not dishwasher safe and should only be cleaned by rinsing with warm water.
- Place the filter back into the bin.
- Slide the bin into the bin slot, securing it into place.
What's in the box:
- 1 Washable bin