What sets us apart?
- Here, every team member has a say.
- You’ll work at the height of your abilities.
- And make cool products that make a difference in people’s lives.
Creating technologies for the future
Our team members are always ready to go above and beyond. We are passionate about every opportunity we have to teach students about the inner workings of robots. When we see students getting excited about STEM, it’s truly a rewarding experience.
We share real life STEM knowledge first-hand to students across the United States. We offer many opportunities for our team members to get involved:
- 2 volunteer days for STEM classroom visits
- Career coaching
- Judge robotics competitions
And it doesn’t stop there!
visitors come to iRobot annually to learn about STEM
students, teachers, and parents reached annually
classrooms attended annually
founders of National Robotics Week